Full course description
Any time teachers get a break, it’s time to rejoice! With the release of Windows 10 operating system for all its devices, Microsoft proves they’ve listened to what’s needed most and made life easier and more efficient for educators. Plus, it’s free. And that’s a major break!
In this course, you’ll learn to
- make the most of new desktop features and functions
- customize settings to suit your tastes and habits
- reconnect with the new-and-improved start menu
- traverse the web at light speed with Edge
- keep all things Internet organized and handy—and even marked up if you want
- make friends with your new digital assistant, Cortana
- store, share and sync files in OneDrive
- juggle all balls at once with Multi-Doing
- choose and use universal apps, especially ones that support educators and learning
Touch-and-hold, right-click, drag-and-drop, talk to Cortana, draw and write onscreen. Your favorite way to interact with your devices works in Windows 10, and new approaches are so easy to learn, you’ll broaden your horizons in a snap.
Your operating system is the foundation of your entire digital life, and Windows 10 provides a solid, friendly, flexible launchpad from which you can reach your aspirations as an educator, and help your students pursue their learning goals, too.
This no-fuss course features how-to videos, articles, and even a Pinterest board, to make your transition to using Windows 10 not only easy, but enriching as well. You’ll learn why it’s a particularly great match for everyone in the education equation.
You can choose an AOK option that not only demonstrates your competency, but that also lets you walk away with material you can use in class right away. Once our credentialed reviewers assess your work according to this rubric you’ll earn a badge that certifies your fluency with Windows 10.
Visit Microsoft for Education for more ideas.START COURSE