Full course description
"Plan, plan, stop and then plan some more." That's the advice of an administrator who's been there, and whose district implemented a 1:1 program that now serves as a model for districts nationwide.
Planning for a 1:1 rollout requires a multi-faceted approach. A successful implementation carefully prepares for the following:
- stakeholder buy-in
- financial considerations (both one-time and ongoing),
- adequate infrastructure, wireless access, and IT support,
- identifying educational objectives,
- choosing the best devices for the job,
- teacher professional development and student training, and
Your AOK options include the chance to reflect on a plan for a 1:1 program at your school. The micro-badge you earn shows you are equipped to thoughtfully contribute to 1:1 planning with an eye to all the pertinent issues.
- Course Syllabus
- 1.5 Clock Hours